Drink Wine, Explore Nature, Enjoy Amazing Food, Experience Local Culture
Our friends at Los Lirios invite you to their century old Bodega, where you will be taken on a private tour of their family vineyard, followed by traditional Canarian food, live music and of course lots of wine.
Surrounded by the spectacular scenery of the Bandama Volcano, Bodega Los Lirios has been producing wine for over 100 years. This stunning protected landscape will give you a true sense of nature and the opportunity to experience authentic Canarian culture.
Fetish Gear Welcome.
- Air conditioned return coach trip from Maspalomas
- Can Canaria Event Hosts
- Private Tour of the Vineyard and the wine making process
- A large selection of traditional food (see sample menu below)
- Bodega Los Lirios wine
- Live music
- 13:00: Registration Mardi Gras Bar – Yumbo Centre
- 13:20: Bus Departs
- 14:00: Arrive Bodega Los Lirios
- 14:15: Private tour of the Vineyard
- 15:00: Live Music, Local Food and Los Lirios Wine
- 17:00: Depart Bodega Los Lirios
- 18:00: Return to Yumbo Centre
What to Bring:
- Sun Cream,
- Wear Closed Shoes,
- A light jacket or warm clothes in a bag, as the temperature in the North can be very different to the South.
Sample Food Menu:
An assortment of starters:
- Canarian cheeses with home-made jam
- Almogrote, a traditional soft paste made from cheese, peppers, olive oil and garlic
- Wrinkled potatoes with mojo picon, a traditional spicy red pepper sauce from the Canary Islands
- Seasoned local tomatoes
- Spanish omelette
An assortment of main courses:
- Anchovies in vinegar
- Grandmas stewed beef
- Canarian style fried pork
- A chickpea dish
- Russian salad
Please note the Bodega can only sell wine which it produces, this is predominantly red wine, therefore white wine is not always available.
Meet Mardi Gras – Ticketed Event